A detailed programme of the conference is available now.
All participants have been alerted by email to update their agenda session selections (Workshops, Face-2-Face meetings, National meetings, Networking dinner, etc.).
Download Programme as PDF
Opening Session - Keynote Speech
We proudly present Paul Hughes. “A multi-facetted, talented speaker – engaging, provocative, exciting – at once informative & entertaining”. Join the opening session and see for yourself! http://www.paulhugheslive.com/my-story/
Closing session - Network Award Ceremony & The English Lovers
Stay for the closing session – let’s celebrate excellent success stories with the Network Award Ceremony.
And live on stage The English Lovers and their improvisation comedy will make sure that you leave for the Networking dinner with a smile on your face. Don’t miss out on this “first-ever at the Annual Conference closing session”! http://www.english-lovers.com
Prepare yourself for an amazing 2 hours of a nice cocktail and the best of Austrian music.
But there are lots of other things going on....
AC Facebook Group
You’re welcome to join the #EEN18 Facebook group to share content with other participants from the network and receive updates as well as relevant info during the Annual Conference in Vienna!
You can find and join the group via this link:
Enhance your #EEN18 experience and join now!
The Network is 10 years old: 10 years of hard work but also great networking, new friends, happy partying – 10 years of making memories all around the world. Share these memories – draw, write, use post-its, bring copies of photos! Let us know about your fondest memories, the weirdest sayings, your best friends, the coolest parties – the memory wall will be all about the Network and the people! It will be about us!
The not-your-usual scavenger hunt will have you master incredibly challenging challenges. You will dive deep into the vast fields of networking and resurface as a shiny, newly-networked Networker – or something like this. Just bring your smartphone, look for the instructions in the conference bag and get going! And yes, you will get something if you win.
Did you miss anything at this year’s edition of the Annual Conference? What would you like the next organisers and EASME to take on board? Let us explicitly know your wishes! It is not about simple feedback but about sharing (constructive) ideas and suggestions – we will make sure that they are heard. Use the printed form in your conference bag and put it in the idea box at the Austrian booth. Or visit us at the Austrian booth and let us know directly.
Get to know the Austrian Consortium - join us at our booth
right in the middle of the networking area at the Messe Wien!
- Get to know your Austrian colleagues in the Network! We are a friendly and funny bunch of people – see for yourself :0).
- Have a look at some great Austrian companies and their products for your clients! Or fantastic events to take place in Austria in 2019.
- Learn how to dance the waltz – we will show you how that works (or maybe not…)
- Are you prepared for our “Grab-the-mike sessions”? We are absolutely sure that you have never ever seen our SG chairs like this before! Or get to know next year’s host - Finland! And much, much more….but psssst - spoilers! These sessions are planned at the following times:
- 23.10. | 15:00 – 15:30
- 24.10. | 10:45 – 11:15, (3) 12:30 – 13:00, (4) 13:00 – 13:30, (5) 13:30 – 14:00
- 25.10. | 10:15 – 10:45
- Learn more about the Selfiehunt and the challenges that await you – and yes, they will be challenging challenges!
- Let’s listen to some Austrian music – from traditional to rock & pop and we might even do a sing-along with some of the most well-known Austrian songs (and yes, sing-along means that you will have to sing as well).
- Need some help with the programme or further info on the networking dinner? We will guide you through – except for if it is a secret – or a surprise – then we will not tell. But you might be able to meet Franz & Sisi (and yes, this is the correct way of spelling Sisi).
- No idea what to post on the Memory Wall? Well, then let’s put our heads together, we got some “talented” illustrators in our consortium.
- Looking for something else at the AC and have not found it in Vienna? Take the chance and let us know – put your ideas in the idea box and Finland will try its best to consider them for next year’s edition of the AC.
- If you are a winner of the Selfiehunt – pick up your prize at the Austrian booth on Day 3!
- Wanna just have a chat? Absolutely!